NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI all
I'm very excited. I haven't yet ordered sod. First I have to download
the demo and then copy the product ID before I can order it. I'm very
excited to get this game as a birthday present.  By listening to the
sound of the mutant human while playing the demo of version 1.0 it
brought something to my mind which I would like to share with you guys.
Its not my intention to post off-topic, mods. I think this is relating
to gaming.
How many of you know the bible? It's a book used by Christians, its
god's word.  I'm a zealous reader of the bible and I can't post this on
a Christian list such as masters list or e-mail ministry because they
don't know sod so they won't be able to give their opinions, they will
not be able  to agree or differ from me.
Those of you who read the bible: I would like your opinion on this.
Can you remember the account in the bible where king Nebuchadnezzar was
punished?  His intellect was taken away from him; he lived like an
animal in the wilderness because he was too proud of himself. The bible
says: he was wettend by the dew, he ate plants like an animal.
The bible doesn't say in which shape he was when he lived in the
wilderness.
I think he retained his human body. God only took away his intellect. He
still had the same human body. I think  God didn't even add the skin of
a wild animal such as a lion to his body. I think he retained exactly
his same human flesh. He didn't ware any clothes, he was a naked  wild
human without intellect living like a  beast in the  wilderness.  Can
you imagine a human, with exactly the same flesh as us civilized humans,
making the sound of the mutant human and living like a beast? Can you
see this in your imagination? King Nebuchadnezzar couldn't talk like
normal humans do. So I think he was a mutant human in the wilderness. I
think he made the same sound when wandering in the wilderness. The same
mutant human sound as in sod.
If God took away his intellect, it means that god took away his ability
to talk like a civilized human would talk. So that's why I think he made
the same sound as the mutant human in sod. Imagine this human without
intellect wandering about in the forest. All the animals heard this
mutant human sound, they see this wild, unintelectual human. Probably
they got frightened when they encounter a human living like an   animal.
A  wild human living like a  beast, only roaring, not talking like a
civilized  human. Its very interesting  that David choose one of the
monsters in sod to be  a mutant human. When I'm on my  way home from
work and I hold on to the guy's shoulder who's accompanying me to the
car, I see this in my imagination. A male human   walking about in the
sod  complex, only making this sound, not speaking.
Where does the sound of the mutant human come from? I mean, was it a
person who did a voice over in the game  who made the sound of the
mutant human with his mouth  or did David got the sound from another
external source?
Say for instance david plans a future major release of sod. Do you guys
think he will then also include a female mutant human? How will the
sound of a female mutant human sounds like.