true tom.
However I fail to see why ms releases xp and vista in the same year.
I'd rather get xpsp3 and then later sp4 rather than vista.
Would be different if ms just said xp was going to die real soon, but its life
has been extended.
And by the time xpsp4 dies if xpsp4 actually comes out, there is a chance that
the next version of windows will be out.
Still who knows, its taken around 5 or so years for vista to come out, its
probably going to take longer for the next gen systems after that.
Hopefully when I eventually get vista, prices have dropped and some nice
persion has made hacks for some of the more anoying features.
Oh and for those that want vista, get xp media centre, Someone told me that
vista is basically that.
Its a pitty the blind can't design its own windows interface like we used to do
with the old keynote keysoft.
It would still use windows, its just we wouldn't use th interfaces windows had.