Hi Bryan,
Those are a couple of good questions, and ones I am asking myself at
this very moment. However, there is two major changes between the
version you are trying to get working and the test releases.
The first is .NET 2.0 support. The original game was designed around a
1.1.43 platform. Second, the original used MSI, Microsoft Setup
Installer, and this version uses InnoSetup. Neither is exactly earth
shaddering changes, but something obviously broke on your, Robin's, and
Dark's computers.