hmm.
Well it doesn't help that I have everything really, I have all dotnet from 1.1
sp1 to 3.0.
I have directx 9c latest, I have xp and vista sdks, speech sapi.
In short I have almost everything any game would could, or would ever need.
I'm not sure if our systems could be graded as being able to produce the
problem, I have everything and I think you probably have everything to.