Hi.

I've been reading the audio game maker documentation and am extremely
impressed, sinse even though i don't know a lot about programming, I'm
fairly certain with an example or two I could deffinately get my head around
what building blocks do what here.

I do however have a couple of questions:

First, is there a way to create a useable inventory of items which a player
could switch betwene? these could be different weapons and armour to equip,
different spells with different hit radius and amo requirements aka magic
points, keys, or healing potions or other replenishment items. If I haven't
miss understood some of the item properties, it also appears you could use
an inventory function in a vehicle based game to equip different parts to
your vehicle to increase it's speed handling or offencive capabilities.

also, is it possible to set enemy resistance to particular items? such as
certain creatures needing to be attacked by a specific item in order to be
defeated?

second, is there a way of creating player items that would allow attacks at
a specific rate, ega chargeable sword swing which would do more damage?

I think these are the only two things i can see that would be needed to
create an action/rpg game akin to Zelda or secret of Mana, (I'm truly
impressed by the "ally" status option),  sinse everything else that I can
think of is most deffinately there!

i was also wondering if there was any function in the game to create menues
at specifictimes and locations. These could be used for all sorts of things,
from choosing the world (useful in a vehicle based game for selecting paths
or race courses), to choosing what you say to another charactor in an action
or rpg game, with associated sound files (and maybe recieving different
items as well), attached to each choice, it might also be possible to use a
menue system to create turn based combat, by having menue choices attached
to reduction in various charactors or opponent's stats, use of items etc
(though obviously this would be more complicated to impliment.

Well, i can't wait to see what happens when the audio game maker is
released, and what extra modules you've got in developement in the future to
make the system even more diverse and let people create even more types of
games (such as 2d side scrollers).

All the best with this project.

Beware the Grue!