I think there is a load of bugs here.
I made a mistake in my birthday and well the server got a partual entery except
it wouldn't let me validate the first part.
Paypal worked for me for once although I wish there was another method.
I had to use sighted help to read the varification as the audio didn't play.
I got 2 recipts which I printed and stored.
NOthing else has come yet.