From: "Karl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Judgment Day Boss beating recordings

Hi all,
I created two audio files, one of me beating the boss on easy, the
other of me beating it on hard. Each file starts at or just before the
satellite, and ends after the boss explodes.
Please write me off list if you would like one of them. I will not
answer requests on list.
Please specify which file you want, and explain in a sentense or two
why you want this file. I do not want to give it to people who can
constantly beat the game on hard, or people who haven't bought the game
yet. This is for people struggling who can not beat the boss yet,
despite their best efforts.
Once I have a few people who want it, I'll send out a yousendit.com
email to the people who want it.
Karl

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info