well in judgement day you have to cheat to get a couple bonuses.
What I try to do is complete as many levels as I can and try to get the trophy
to beat each levels and beat all the levels to get every trophy.
I suspect that now I have unlocked the ultra, and hard trophies that I should
be able to get more trophies on the easy and normal levels and then unlock more
for the hard and ultra levels.
This is really addictive.
I played the game a load last night.
Then I checked my clock and it was 12 am.
And I had to be places today and well hmmm.