Hi Cara,
I'd like to make a couple of technical corrections if I may. First, the
Windows key and the applications key are two different keys. The
Applications key is the applications key regardless of the screen reader
Jaws, Window Eyes, Super Nova, Hal, whatever...
As for renaming a file the easiest and most practical way to do this is
arrow to the file to rename, and press f2, and you will be placed in an
edit box to rename the file.
Smile.