Hello Cara. That is interesting. I have never heard the context menu key
be called the right windows-key. Although it would make sense in the
case of it not being usually on the right, but also because it simulates
the right-mouse-click. How about you and I start a new campaign. We call
the left windows the start button key since that is essencially what it
does, and the right windows key the context-menu key since that is what
it brings up?

What do you say?

Nah, you are a busy person, LOL.

Thanks in any case.

* Cara Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-12-19 06:11]:

--
And now, behold, I loose thee this day from the chains which were
upon thine hand. If it seem good unto thee to come with me into