Hi Raul and all,
The key in question is most often called the context key and often is
the application key. By no means is it a right windows key as my
keyboard has two Window keys a left one and a right one.
As for calling the Windows key a start menu key that again wouldn't be
practical as the key has many more functions than just the start menu.
Some examples is Windows-d to go to the desktop, Windows-r for the run
dialog, Windows-m to minimize all Windows, Windows-Tab for the taskbar,
Windows-E for Windows Explorer, and many more I can't even begin to list.
Bottomline the context key or application key if you want to call it
that is not a Windows key.
Smile.