and you can stay as far back or forward as you wish.
The systems I have now run xp and the coppies I have are lagit.
when the next system fails,
I will attempt to buy a system in bits,load it and install xp on it.
My laptop is an oem model, so there may be a chance I will be using the vista
os, hopefully I can keep asking for xp for quite some time.