Everett, well that seems to be an issue with a lot of others here as
well, which I'll clear up soon.  A new copy of the manual with working
links may already be written, but I need to get in touch with the person
who did it so it may take me a few days.  Once I locate them, I'll post the
manual on my ftp site, and that way the sounds will be a whole lot easier
to figure out.

You should have as much functionality as anyone else.  The only diff
between the shareware Quake and the standard release is that the standard
release has more maps.

   As it is now, you can visit:

http://tbrn.net/modgirl

   and download either one of the two AQ installs from the AQ folder.

   Once you have it installed, you can go into your Audio Quake folder, and
then into your id1 folder, and finally into your sounds folder, and there
you will find several folders containing sounds which you can play.  their
names should be pretty self explanatory so yu can get acquainted with some
of the sounds for now.

   After that, see my last post, about connecting to a server running JQ
unless you'd like to download the latest release which is on the same ftp
site, and install it yourself.  It's up to you...

   Anyway, hope this helps, and will let the list know when I've posted the
new manual...

Smiles,

Cara