Hello all,
Just wondering what different types of handheld games people know of here? The
only ones I'm aware of are the bop it, top it, and some other game that had
different colored sides and you had to flip around to the right color. forgot
the name of that one.
Does anyone know of any other good ones? I'm thinking of getting a handheld
with in the next few days. Getting tired of bop it. lol
thanks!