Hi Folks,
I think there are at least four generations of bop-its.
The original has 3 sounds and three things you have to do, bop it is a
button in the center, twist it is a wheell at one end and pull it on the
other end.
It makes a sound and a guy says the words and you have an increasingly
shorter time to do what he says.
If you do it coreeectly you get another sound and it picks one of the three
again for you to do.
If you get it wrong he crys out and you get the sound of your number with
tens being one sound and ones being another.
So if you get 33 you would hear,
bong, bong, bong, ding, ding, ding,
 The bop-it extreme added two more flick-it and spin-it.
and it is shaped like four arms off a center hub.
The bop-it  blast, was released two years ago,
went back to the original 3 things but was shaped like a whish bone.
It had both a male and female voice and actually spoke your score with the
voice.
Bop It Extreme 2 is the latest version of Bop It
Now you can BOP IT! TWIST IT! PULL IT! SPIN IT! to a mix of four different
music styles;Plus, the longer you play, the more the beats evolve and
change.

You Bop It to Pop, Rock, Latin and R&B beats.
Phil