I haven't heard anything from him since he posted the message about a new
setup file and patch, but I'm sure he'll get around to it when he can.  I'd
give him some time to get caught up on orders and other e-mails and from
the holidays before I ask him again.  I'm sure he'll help us when he can,
and I'm getting the same error as you.  If he's like me he's got tons of
messages to go through so I'd give him a chance to work on getting caught
up.  Keep up the good work Liam and we'll be waiting to give you feedback
on the game whenever you have time to upload the new stuff.  Happy New Year
and a late merry Christmas.  I haven't had computer access for the last two
weeks so I had lots and lots of messages to download.

MissWings