To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Puppet nightmares question

Hi Dark,

ok, I know what you mean. You can look up skills for your party when you get them, but when an enemy uses something in battle that you don't know and you only can look it up afterwards, the description is kind of lacking there.

In Final Fantasy games for example you get really cool animations with some skills and especially for guardian forces and souch. This adds quite a bit to the athmosphere of the game.

Best regards
Sarah