Hi Dark,

sure, I'll add you when I play next time. I also noticed that you can get credits from simply playing the game. I like this system, since you don't have to donate to get anything.

I can't really say anything about the skills in battle yet, since I didn't play in the last days due to lack of time. But I'll take a look at it and then I'll probably see what you mean. I don't think it's too bad if you have to look something up when you first get a skill, I think after some time you remember its affect anyway. But maybe more description of the skill in battle would add some athmosphere to it.

Best regards
Sarah