I remember on the BT site and for anyone who doesn't know what that it's British Telecom and what they did was to ask a question that only I would know the question they asked was: what was my mums madon name. Of course, my family would know that answer but not many other people would. I can't see why Google
or other companies can't do that.

Amanda

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 12:06 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Solving Captchas was Anymore RPG Games?

Hi Amanda,

Yeah, I think we are all in agreement captchas are from an
accessibility standpoint more trouble than they are worth. There are
other more accessible options available to a web developer, but the
reality is we need to find a way to deal with them because I doubt
they are going away any time soon. :D