Hi Phil.

The list on Pcs games is always my first port of call when it comes to audio
game related news, I believe I've tried just about every game (certainly
every link), there is on the list. When doing work I actually have to keep
myself off the Pcs games list. Hmmm, I think just as there's anti-virus
software, someone oiught to write an anti-destraction program, which shuts
down access to anything interesting on your computer or on the net for
several hour a day.

As to Sarah, If an Army of Goblins, the Bog of Iternal Stench, and David
Bowy standing on the cieling and singing can't keep her out of places, you
might have a problem ------ or is that a different Sarah?

Seriously, goodluck with the debuggeration, it's almost a year sinse I
played the beta, and that was pretty good on it's own, but if the recent
clips are anything to go bye, I think the full game will be fairly
fantastic.

Btw, Have you considdered releasing the documentation ahead of time? That
way, not only will everyone be able to download and start playing streight
away, but also it'll defffinately contribute to the anticipation factor. I
personally love reading game documentation before I play the game just to
considder what the game is like if nothing else.

Beware the grue! (and david bowey).