Hi Thom.

I very much hope audio game maker continues for that reason. I would love to
personally learn a programming language myself, however from what I've
picked up about programming I'm fairly certain that it would take me quite a
lot of time and energy to learn, especially sinse I'd be interested in
developing the more complex exploration type of games.

Unfortunately at the moment my life is stretched out betwene writing a Phd
thesis, and some fairly major singing and stage commitments, and that's not
to mention all the game playing, Dvd watching, reading and other random fun
stuff I do as well.
That's why I'm so interested in Audio game maker.

Looking at the world of Ameter main stream game developement, there are
various tools available from basic levels editers that can muck about with
in game elements (ala the dyna man grid Creator), level editers which can
create custome elements graffics and sound, and what also appear to be fully
blown game creators. Lots of games are written fairly quickly with these
sorts of things, (literally thousands), and I'm very much hoping that
something similar in audio games will be able to do similar sorts of things
for ameter developers.

Wrant over!

Beware the Grue!