That's why I figure that some religious zealots don't even read what they try to raise Cain about, which only makes them out to be stupid.
--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Children's Games was Audyssey Format

Hi Shaun,

If you are talking about the Narnia books, games, and movies the
answer is yes. C. S. Louis was a Christian, and according to his own
commentary about the books he wanted to introduce children to bible
concepts through fictional stories about animals and children. As a
result that is why in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe Azlan is
sacrificed and resurrects from the dead which was obviously meant to
represent Christ's death and resurrection. In the Magicians Nephew the
creation of Narnia takes on the format of the biblical creation. There
are other examples, but by and large the Narnia books, though fantasy,
are loosely based on the bible in their own way.

I thought they had some bible type things as their base though I have
never really cared for fantasy as a whole genre myself adventure
scifi and a few other humourous things are what I go for.
Some fantasy loops round you know who must die you know who
everything is, its not my type of thing.