Hello Sarah, and all. As of right now the files are back up there and the links seem to all be working. I don't have a utility which checks all the links to make sure, but nothing much has changed. I did some minor tweaks to the wording of the page and that seems to be ok. I also added the Storm 8 recordings under the iPhone section. Right now it's the last section on the page. I'm eventually going to think how to redo this page to make easier to update so I don't have to write the pages by hand.

Thanks much.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47