A huge huge thanks Raul.

-----Original Message----- From: Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 12:05 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Does anyone have Rauls game recordings?

Hello Dark, Sarah, Charles, and anyone else interested. First off, if
anyone has my recordings, please feel free to share whenever and with
whomever you wish. That being said, I'm uploading the files to my server
space now. I thought I had, but obviously I don't pay that much
attention to my site like I used to. The link to get them is
http://asmodean.net/games. Also, the few podcasts I've recorded recently
in the last year or so can be found at http://asmodean.net/podcasts.
That second page doesn't have an index page, so it's not pretty. Meaning
it's just the links to the files themselves, but with a little tweaking
I can probably bang up a quick index file.

Since the files are still uploading as I write this, if you go and check
like right now, things will not be there. However if you are reading
this several hours later, then perhaps things will be there. One thing
which I used to have for the Shades of Doom walkthrough is 3 versions.
mp3, ogg, and wma. I'm doing away with the ogg and wma and just leaving
the mp3 files there as one zip. I thought about breaking them down to
the individual mp3 files like GTC, but right now that's too much work
for a Friday night when I'd rather be sitting on my couch with my hand
down .... Sorry, was thinking of the Bruno Mars song, The Lazy Song.
Anyway, if there is enough interest, I'll update things more often.

Thanks much.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Harry Potter brand condoms: "Protect your slytherin from Hogwarts while