Hi Dark and all,

Just remember it could be a lot worse. Justin didn't have to sell his
key generator. He could have done what many shareware companies have
done which is simply put a notice on his site saying, "we are closed,
we no longer offer key replacements, and if you don't like it tough
luck." He didn't do that, and he at least gave someone an opportunity
to obtain the games and the key generator legally which is more than I
could say about some software companies that have gone out of
business. Fact of the matter is we can go on and on all day about what
Justin should've, would've, or could've done but its not going to
change a thing.

Cheers!