Hi Bryan,

Sure. Be that as it may I had to ask to make sure Audyssey wasn't
committing piracy intentionally or unintentionally. We respect our
audio game developers and the last thing we want to do is turn into
piracy central, because that will lead to distrust and push even more
game developers away from our community. So what people do off list is
none of our business, but if people share links, codes, etc on list
than that very much is our business and we need to know what the
developer's policy is so we can handle it legally.

Cheers!