Hi Bryan,

Well, not quite. Remember Justin was pretty good about sales and
support for the early part of his career with BSC Games and
Blindsoftware.com. However,once he took on more responsibilities at
home and work his support and development began to drop off and
understandably so. However, unlike Bavisoft he explained exactly why
he hasn't been as involved in developing games and why he hasn't been
getting back to people as he should which I think goes to show he is
not a dishonest person. I may not agree with the way he is handling
this business with closing, but I don't think he is greedy, dishonest,
or a crooked person. In fact, allowing people to buy his key generator
before he closes at least gives people some chance to get his games
and software before the site is gone for good.

With Bavisoft let's face it. They never respond to email, there site
has gone down a few times without explanation, people have had
problems receiving their orders, and when you ask why
Bavisoft doesn't respond. They have proven themselves to be totally
irresponsible as a company and has made no effort to redeem themselves
what so ever. I understand if they have had issues with work and
family, but some explanation should have been in order so we would at
least understand why Bavisoft has fallen off the face of the Earth.
Instead we get nothing.

Point being is if Justin were ever to come back, which I don't think
he will, but if he did I think there would be several people who would
trust him because of the years of service and support he gave up until
now.. Surely that counts for something in the eyes of this community.
Comparing Justin to Bavisoft isn't really fair in his case.

Cheers!