I'm in the same boat. I know that even if I could manage to get a job I would lose my benefits right away, not in the reasonable time frame they advertise when they try to get you to apply. And Joke Rehab as I like to call it is remarkably blasé about it.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Giving Away Free Games was Announcement AboutBSCGames

It's a real shame when you cannot afford to try to better yourself.
Although the government claims to want you to get a job and work, you find
that you are worse off if you do, thanks to the elimination of necessary
benefits such as health care, food stamps and so on.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!