wow Dallas, that's awsome, i should move to australia.

the Uk is a little better than the us, but we still have some means tested bennifits. So you get your disability bennifits, what are now called pip's, for mobility and dayly living stuff, but then you have others such as income support and if you are in government housing housing bennifit that you would loose if you made money, and while theoretically you could reapplie for these if you made a big lot of cash then lost it, often they reffuse second applications.

this is something Ive actually considdered myself, since it seems probable in the future I will either publish a book, or (increasingly as it looks currently), a cd.

Beware the Grue!