chris i ordered the game but i did not get  the registration info  .

your friend  lee

In a message dated 4/27/2013 4:31:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
christopher...@gmail.com writes:

Good  evening all.
I am not asking for help, since I am on to it with Draconis,  but can
anyone duplicate the following.
1. Order yourself the  registration information for Ten Pin Alley.
2. Once you have received the  registration information, copy exactly
what is given, then paste it into  the appropriate fields in the program.
3. At my end, it just will not  work.
I have heard of problems running this game under Windows Xp, but I am
using Windows 7 64 bit so that shouldn't matter.
Any responses will be  greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Chris.
--

Christopher  Hallsworth
E-mail and  Facebook:

---
Gamers mailing list __  Gamers@audyssey.org
You can make changes or update your  subscription via the web,  at
All  messages are archived and can be searched and read  at
If you have any  questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send  E-mail to  gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.