chris since then i paid for a new ten pin alley but i did not get any
registeration info

your friend  lee

In a message dated 4/27/2013 6:23:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
i...@dracoent.com writes:

Hi  Lee,

Actually, you recently wrote to us because you lost your key. We  do not
replace registration keys anymore. We ask users in their registration  email
to please backup their registration information to a safe place. We were
getting absolutely swamped with replacement key requests, and had to adopt
that policy, since our older titles were never hardware locked.

Sorry  for the inconvenience.