Well I can't see why you can't remove version 2 then reinstall version 1. I also suggest you submit a ticket at Draconis's help desk and see what you get back. I understand the cost and all that, but it's a temporary workaround until all the bugs are squashed. I guess I'm not all that familiar with Change Reaction as I couldn't see any bugs in the game.-
 Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:
challswor...@sky.com
Skype: