Hi Josh,

Are you serious? People are upset you aren't supporting Windows 98.
The operating system is like 15 years old and hasn't been supported by
anyone since 2006 or so. Some people seriously need to get their heads
out of their backsides and realize that we, game developers, can't
afford to support something that old forever.

Cheers!