Hi Philip,

Below are the answers to your questions.

1. Would you like the ability to order the game on CD? This would cost
something like 10 dollars extra including worldwide shipping.

Answer: Not really. Chances are I would save the $10 in shipping
costs, download the game from Blastbay Studios, and burn my own CD for
less.

2. How much does the size of the game matter when it comes to the
downloadable version? Is something like 300 MB too large?

Answer: No, I don't think 300 MB is too large. If it was larger than a
gig I might have something to say about the download size,but 300 MB
is perfectly reasonable on today's Internet connections.  I've
downloaded mainstream games that were one and two gigs so 300 MB is
small in comparison. I don't believe it should be a big problem for
most of your customers from Europe and United States since most places
now use high speed Internet these days.

3. In what format would you prefer to have the manual? Narrated inside
the game, available in text format, or both?

Answer: I think you should supply your manuals in HTML format. Besides
looking more professional than plain text it makes it easier to look
up information by clicking links to jump to sections or using header
navigation to jump from section to section quickly. I know it takes a
bit longer to prepare a manual in HTML, but I think it is much better
than a plain text manual.

4. If the game contained cheat codes and you had to beat it in order
to unlock them, would you want the ability to buy them for something
like 5 dollars without having to earn them? This applies to other un
lockable content, as well.

Answer: Hmm...I think that is up to you. Personally, I don't use cheat
codes much anyway so I'd be more likely to earn them through playing
and beating the game than to pay $5 to cheat my way through the game.
I don't hold with cheating as I generally find it ruins the experience
for me personally.