And, to drive the point home, make them use their new systems while blindfolded. Not practical, but fun to think about. (evil grin)

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dallas O'Brien" <dallas.r.obr...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] challenge for developers, post xp windows

Why on earth would you go after Bill Gates, LOL. He no longer has very much to do with Microsoft. Most of everything has passed on to other people long ago.
LOL
Perhaps you should track down the people responsible for the changes you don't like, and chase them down and kidnap them.
Hehehehehehehehe

Regards:
Dallas