Hi.
What specific places do you have issues getting to? I generally find where I want to go on windows 7 just as fast as I did on xp. The thing is, it took me a lot longer than several hours to learn the best way to get to things. I wonder if you didn't find certain shortcuts when you were exploring 7. Things like the ability to connect to a network in the system tray instead of using the connect to menyu or the network connections folder, things like that?

Sent with Thunderbird 17.0 Portable