  From: Draconis
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Piracy rate?

  Don't want to get into too many details publicly, but, at least for our part,
there are certain things we've been able to track over the course of many, many
years. By collecting as much data as possible, you can make reasonably well
educated guesses on how many users have pirated a particular title, and compare
that to the sales you have had.