Another thing to bear in mind, when considering how fast Microsoft have change
things on people, is that it was not actually that surprising. For example VB,
and other codes, Microsoft in fact told people years ago what it was going to
do. Same with Windows XP, it's not as if Microsoft have come to us this year,
and said we're going to take XP away from you next year, In fact,
We knew that It was going to be disappearing in 2014, at least five years ago.
LOL. So people have had plenty of time to look at changing, it's just that some
people have stuck to XP, for compatibility reasons, or simply because they
Don't realise the benefits of changing sooner. Or perhaps that they are I'm
able to learn, hands-on, with an operating system. Some people do prefer to use
an operating system some, before they use it permanently on their own machine.
So I would say that this is not entirely Microsoft's fault, I would say that
it's actually the user's fault, at least in part, for not taking note as to
what Microsoft have been warning them for years, would be happening.
Regards:
Dallas