First of all it's not even a real game. Second are you looking to get banned from the list? I'mno moderator admittedly but it seems to me that's what you'll be asking for if you keep tat up. Most devs price their games quite reasonably so there's no reason at all to pirate them. All you gotta do is save up if you can't afford it right away.

But thou must!