Something to think about: Does the age of a game decrease from its value? Personally, I don't care how old a game is if it is a good game. Chess has withstood the test of time. Why? Because it is a good strategy game. Alien Outback is an excellent game. If you base your game selections on the age of the games, you're sure shorting yourself of a lot of fun!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Conroy" <staindadd...@juno.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Message for Draconis.

Hey Sarah,

I completely agree. I'm sure lots of people would post their scores from the new ChangeReaction, seeing on how it's new. If you want to compete on ChangeReaction though, you need to go back to the old one. As you said, most of their older titles support the score server like alien Outback, PBX all tables, Dynoman which is one of my favorites, but no one wants to play the old stuff. They're still fun in all, but how are we going to see how the boards are really used if we're just trying it games that are years old? I for one, can't wait to see what else Draconis comes out with, but we should update the boards to present, and not test how offen theire used with games from the past.