From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Message for Draconis.
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 20:18:18 -0500

Something to think about:  Does the age of a game decrease from its value?
Personally, I don't care how old a game is if it is a good game.  Chess has
withstood the test of time.  Why?  Because it is a good strategy game.
Alien Outback is an excellent game.  If you base your game selections on the
age of the games, you're sure shorting yourself of a lot of fun!