From: "Phil Vlasak" <phi...@bex.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about purchasing Gma games
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:03:03 -0400

Hi,
The GMA games were written in visual basic 6 that is not supported by
current versions of windows any more.
You need the vb6 libraries added to your computer before playing them. I
think Shades of Doom has those libraries and should be installed first.
I am not sure about LW or TC.
I know that Pacman does not have them as I wrote it.
GMA games is one person, David, and when he goes on vacation or has real
life issues to deal with, he might not be able to get you a new registration
key in a timely manner.
The same goes for my PCS games that use the GMA engine.

Right now David is working on an update for some of his games to install
them somewhere other than c:\program files.
Phil