Ar ok, thanks for explaining, will give this a go at some point.

Chris

On 31/05/2013 23:02, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Chris,

In Lone Wolf you are a World War II submarine that is given various
missions to carry out. The objective for each mission is different
depending on the message briefing at the beginning of the mission.

For example, in mission2 you must destroy all three oil platforms in
sector C3, but there is an enemy destroyer their patrolling the
sector. The objective is to destroy the oil platforms, as per your
orders, but it is often helpful if you sink the enemy destroyer before
proceeding into sector C3 and destroying the oil platforms.

In mission 4 your objective is to sink three enemy transport ships
that are loading troops at an island in sector E1. Getting to them is
tricky and a bit dangerous because there are three enemy destroyers
patrolling the area, and I often find it is just easier to hunt down
the destroyers and sink them before attacking the enemy transport
ships. In any case the objectives in mission 4 aren't the same as
those in mission2 because they are different missions.

Bottom line, in Lone Wolf there is no single objective like in Tank
Commander or Shades of Doom. It is a series of missions each with
their own objectives and strategies which makes the game so fun to
play. Plus it comes with a parser to create custom missions, which
many have done, making it expandable as well.

Cheers!