Hi Chris,

Well, I have purchased all of the commercial games from GMA and have
never been given any reason to regret my purchases. David Greenwood
has been good about giving out key replacements when and where needed,
and he never gave me any problems when licensing a second machine etc.

If you want to upgrade to Shades of Doom 1.2 just ask David Greenwood
for a free key replacement. As long as you purchased Shades of Doom
1.0 he will give you a free upgrade to 1.2, or at least that was the
case when I updated to 1.2 a few years ago.

As far as Lone Wolf goes what seems to be the problem? Perhaps if you
have questions, problems, comments, an expert player such as myself
could help you with it. Lone Wolf is by far and away one of my
favorite games of all time so am just curious  as to what you are
having problems with. :D