I know, I'd saved all my stuff to a back-up hard drive I had, then on my new machine, I started up the drive, only to be told that the files on it were invalid or corrupted, I don't know if the virus was put to the drive too as well as my laptop, but didn't want to chance wrecking my new one.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris H
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem contacting l-works

Liam does stress that it is your own responsibility to save the keys and
other data to a safe place. But should you need desperate help he should
only be an e-mail or a tweet away.

Chris

On 13/06/2013 15:13, loriduncan wrote:
Hi everyone, I’ve recently had to re-enstall Super Egghunt Plus after my laptop crashed. I lost a lot of data including my key for the game, and even though I’ve sent a few requests to Liam for a replacement, I’ve not had any response, is anyone else having this problem? Thanks from Lori.