aah ok thanks.

At 10:49 AM 6/14/2013, you wrote:
If you have Twitter contact him at @lworksgames.

Chris

On 13/06/2013 21:21, shaun everiss wrote:
I have sent requests to him to and never got a responce.
when I asked on the lworks list he said he was probably having issues
and not recieving but then no private or other addresses work and I have
several.
They don't error out so they have definately gone through but they are
probably in a spam folder though one of this addresses is on gmail.