The great thing about the iPhone is that it's blurring the line
between audiogames and mainstream gaming. In fact, mainstream
developers are beginning to understand that an audiogame can be quite
fun.
All I can say is that the standard recommendation to check AppleVis is
a good one.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard