Hey guys, sorry for the long delay since the last time I've updated this post.
The past few weeks have been very busy, but also quite productive.  My buddy
Hatred moved up from Texas and we've spent the past few weeks getting him
familiar with all of the projects I'm in the middle of.  He has been helping me
build See Munkeys for the past few days, so once the next big order comes in,
I'll be able to have them built and ready to sell at a much faster rate.  We
also worked on new construction methods and ordered some new tools that cut
down on the time and effort needed to put them together.

People have been asking when new devices will be in the store, so I'm reporting
in to say that the last 7 are listed before I'll have to order new parts.
Another reason for the delay was that one of my parts suppliers sent me some
bad parts and it threw off my normal routine.

As for the RPG, Hatred and I have been going over parts of the game engine that
I haven't been happy with.  We are improving them by quite a bit actually, so
I'm very happy about that.  We will also be doing our best to get the duck hunt
game out as soon as we can.  The engine changes we're making also affect the
code for duck hunt, so that's another reason that small game isn't further
along, but in the end the changes will be well worth it.  They greatly improve
sound quality.

I hope to do a better job of keeping people updated on my progress.  I'll also
bug Hatred to make more audio games for himself, haha!  Having him here with me
is going to really help in just about every way.  It is always good to have
someone around to lend a helping hand and to keep you motivated when projects
drag on and on for long hours.  :D  LOL!

- Aprone