Yes I know I can't wait ether they sound like a lot of fun.

bfn
James

From: "lenron brown" <lenro...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:10 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] See Munkeys are back in the store, plus updates on game progress

cant wait to buy a c monkey

On 6/22/13, Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sincerely glad you've got a buddy up to help you and make the time
a more enjoyable one.
I'm sure I'd be a damn site more productive if my friends were present
with me for the process.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

well its good to keep updated was wandering where you were hiding.
Yes its good to have extra staff to help with your projects, um
should I say minions you being the swamp zombie master and all that.
Yeah minions.
I wander if you could release a vid or audio or something about the
construction of the c monkey, and  how its done from parts and whats
in it to assembly I am sure some friends would like to see that.