hello Jeremy

I've been following the monky on here since the first post. I can't wait to get 1 of my own. I'm just waiting till I get the money. It sounds like you are making a lot of progas on it. So I just wanted to say keep up the hard work.

bfn
James

From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 12:43 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] See Monkeys are back in the store,plus updates on game progress

________________________________
Reinhard, the See Munkey is a device I'm selling that is worn on your head and tracks its position as you move. The data from the device can be read by games or software to give an immersive 3D experience or to offer up a new form of input. Information on the device can be found here. www.kaldobsky.com/audiodevices/

Another update:

Hatred and I have been making a lot of progress on the RPG engine's improvements. We turned a small microphone into an ear mounted one so that the engine could be calibrated to the actual amount of sound, and audio "blind spots", created for each ear as sounds move around you. It took quite a few separate tests but it will be worth it in the end. It currently blows away the older version I had from before.

We've already been talking about the next goal, so once the engine is fixed up and the duck hunt game is posted, we will turn our attention to improving the See Munkey firmware. Just like the engine's sound code, the See Munkey's firmware has several small problems that keep it from being as good as I'd like it to be. When by myself I was buried in work and wasn't getting around to fixing the code, but now that I have help it will be much easier! :D Yay!

As another reminder, there are still some devices left in the online store. I'll be taking some to the post office tomorrow, so if anyone orders one in the next 12-or-so hours it will get mailed along with them. This isn't actually a very good excuse for me to once again advertise, since any orders that don't come in on time will just get mailed out Tuesday or Wednesday, Haha. I do want to remind people about them though, since I want to sell the last of these before placing my next big parts order.

- Aprone